The Three Tuns is a trading name of Barreto & Barreto Limited (a company registered in England and Wales). Registered number: 9388255 VAT Number: 204178238 Registered address: The Three Tuns, High Street, Fen Drayton Cambridge CB24 4SJ
If you have a compliment or complaint regarding a recent visit to The Three Tuns then please contact us directly on 01954 230 242 or at email@example.com or contact the business owners Lois or Francis Barreto on 07780818492.
This page contains important information explaining your relationship with the owner of this Internet site and your rights to access and use information on it. Please read this notice carefully. If you do not agree to accept all terms of the notice, please do not use this site. By using this website you show you accept such terms.
ACCESS TO THIS SITE
Access to this Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this Site to users who have registered with us.
You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server(s) on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
If the advertising, offering for sale, or selling of the goods and/or services referred to on this Site is illegal for any reason in the jurisdiction in which it is accessed or viewed, whether by virtue of the age of the person seeking to view it or otherwise, access to and/or viewing of such material is not authorised by Barreto & Barreto Limited.
WARNING: Any unauthorised access and/or viewing may be an infringement of the copyright and/or other intellectual property rights of Barreto & Barreto ltd or its subsidiaries and may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
This Site, including this legal notice, contains material including text, photographs and other images, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the material comprising this Site are owned by or licensed to Barreto & Barreto Ltd or its subsidiaries. Any reproduction or use of such trademarks and other intellectual property rights, save as permitted hereby, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Any trademark, copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material must not be removed from any material copied or printed off this Site. Save as expressly permitted, no part of this material may be reproduced in any form including storing it in any medium by electronic means whether or not temporary or incidental to some other use. Commercial use is not permitted. Particular terms relevant to the use of downloadable material are as set out below. Certain materials contained on this Site are intended to be downloadable for certain purposes.
Permitted uses for downloads are:
Private study or reference.
Reporting in the media, so long as those reports are legitimate and legal in their country of publication.
To assist third parties engaged by the Company in fulfilling company requirements.
By Company employees for the purposes of their employment.
WARNING: The doing of any unauthorised act in relation to material on this Site may result in both civil and criminal liability.
INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE AND DISCLAIMER
Barreto & Barreto Ltd and its subsidiaries try to ensure that all information provided on this Site is correct at the time of inclusion but do not represent or warrant that the material comprised in this Site is completely accurate or up to date. Accordingly, neither Barreto & Barreto Ltd nor any of its subsidiaries shall have any liability in respect of such material or for any use of or reliance on such information by any such person. Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Where this Site contains links to other websites or materials provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Barreto & Barreto Ltd has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
A cookie is a small text file comprised of numbers and letters that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables our website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time, which helps us provide the best user experience to you on our sites. Cookies also make our websites work appropriately.
We are allowed to store cookies on your computer which are essential for our website to function. For all non-essential cookies, we rely on your permission which is obtained by clicking accept and close to our cookie banner and/or the continued use of our websites.
- Essential cookies: no permission required
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are required for our website to function; for example, cookies enabling you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or e-billing services.
- Non-essential cookies: stored on your device where we have given you notice and you have provided your implicit consent to such storage by clicking accept and close to our cookie banner and/or the continued use of our websites
- Analytical/performance cookies: these allow us to recognise and count visitor numbers and see how they navigate the website. This helps us identify improvements; for example, speeding up searches.
- Functionality cookies: these recognise you when you return to our website, enabling us to personalise content for you and remember preferences (for example, your region).
- Targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to our website, pages visited and links followed; we use this information to make our website and the adverts more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
By clicking to agree to our storage of cookies on your device and/or the continued use of our websites, you give us permission to use the types of cookies set out below, in the manner and for the purposes described; see “Cookies We Set”. We will record your acceptance for 60 days before we ask you to confirm your consent again.
COOKIES WE SET
Below is a list of domains we use to track cookies: Veinteractive.com, Doubleclick.net, Rubiconproject.com, Yieldlab.net, Guestfeedback.co.uk, Tripadvisor.co.uk, Google.com, Youtube.com, Facebook.com, Twitter.com, Linkedin.com, Tripadvisor.co.uk, Mdiningout.co.uk, Addthis.com ,Weborama.fr, Weborama.com, Yahoo.com, Tapad.com, Crwdcntrl.net, W55c.net, Pizzakitchenbars.co.uk, Azurewebsites.net, Uk4.roomlynx.net
These cookies let you use all the different parts of our websites. Without them, services that you’ve asked for can’t be provided. Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- Signing into your account
- Remembering actions you’ve already taken, such as text you’ve entered into an order or booking form, so it’ll still be there when you go back to the page in the same web session
- Remembering security settings that affect access to certain content, for example, any payment details made for ordering or deposits
“Remember My Details” box is presented on some of our website pages. By ticking the box you will give us permission to store a cookie on your device that will remember the details you have entered and therefore will save you time in the future when you have to enter them again. This cookie is stored on your device for 6 months and only users of the device have direct access to this information; we will not see these details. You can un-tick the box at any time to ensure the device “forgets” your details.
Google Maps: Some of our pages include interactive maps provided by Google. Google may set cookies to store information and preferences about maps or other associated Google services on pages where we embed Google maps.
Google Plus: Some of our pages use sharing buttons or other features from Google Plus, a social media network. Google may set cookies for this service.
LinkedIn: Some of our pages use sharing buttons or other features from LinkedIn, a social media network. LinkedIn may set cookies for this service.
Twitter: Some of our pages use Tweet buttons or Twitter feeds. Twitter may set a number of cookies for these components.
YouTube: Some of our pages have embedded YouTube videos. Youtube may set a number of cookies on your computer for these components.
Facebook: Some of our pages use Facebook sharing buttons or fanboxes. Facebook may set a number of cookies to store your login state, preferences or other information.
For more information on what cookies Facebook uses, please refer to https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update?ref=old_policy
MediaMind Cookies: Some of our pages use MediaMind cookies to see how you interact with marketing campaigns that are on our website. They allow us to track what you click on a page and what vouchers are downloaded. The information is used to improve our advertising and offers, and make it more relevant to you.
If you wish to block or restrict cookies set by this or any other website you can do so through your web browser’s settings. The “Help” function (often in the main menu options at the top of your browser screen, and usually accessible by pressing the F1 key in Windows) should tell you how to do so.
Many browsers give a range of options for managing cookies, including obtaining consent for every cookie, blocking certain types of cookie and blocking cookies from unrecognised websites. You can set your browser to block all cookies; however, you should be aware that many sites will not work as smoothly as you are used to and some basic functionality that is dependent on cookies will not work at all.
The following links go to the relevant help sections for the major web browsers and explain how to manage your cookies:
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Safari iOS – http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies?s=cookies&r=0&e=es&as=s
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please note an optional 10% service charge will be added to the bill for tables of 6 or more.
GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Gift cards may not be exchanged for cash.
- The card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
- No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
- We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would cash.
- To check the balance of your gift card, please click here and follow the simple instructions.
- A gift card is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Our gift cards (whether card, email or text message) are valid only at the Three Tuns in Fen Drayton.
- SMS and email gift cards should be treated as cash. If deleted, they will not be resent.
- SMS gift cards will be free to receive for the guest.
- Email gifts are valid either presented on a smart phone or printed out.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions.